This course emphasizes on entrepreneurial aspects of building a business and utilizing the mindset in creating new projects within an organization. Students have the opportunity to go through different steps of value creation while learning different perspectives of entrepreneurship.
- The Role of Entrepreneurship
- Ideation Process
- Industry and Market Research
- Business Plan
- Marketing PLan
- Operation PLan
- Financial Plan
- Strategies for Growth
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Family Business
Acquire basic knowledge of the theory and concepts of entrepreneurship.
- Investigate business development scenarios through real life cases
- Live through the process of ideation of a product and the struggle of making sales
- Criticize and analyze the role of entrepreneurial thinking in large organizations
- Organize and conceptualize through the steps of building a flexible business plan